What is the difference a 4 day pass and a ticket?
The 4 day passes offer access to one person for all the 4 days of the festival. The UNTOLD ticket offers access only for 1 day during the festival.
What benefits do I get with a VIP 4 day pass?
- A VIP pass offers you the following:
- Access to the VIP zone at the Main Stage (the VIP zone is placed on a high platform with better visibility)
- Special VIP entrance on the festival grounds
- Access to charging points for your phone
- Premium bar with extended services and minimal waiting time
Can I come to the festival if I am not 18 years old?
Yes, with a few conditions:
The access for children under 7 years old is free and allowed only if they are joined by one of the parents. The parent needs a valid ticket to be able to enter the festival. A parent can join only one child.
The access for those over 14 years old (but under 18) is allowed only with a written parental consent. The document can be found here.
Will I be able to enter and exit the festival as I wish?
Yes, when you check in for the first time your ticket (or 4 day pass) will be replaced with a bracelet that will allow you to exit and enter any time during the festival program.
Can I get back the money I didn’t spend from the bracelet?
Yes, until the first day after the festival ends, at 10:00 PM, from any cash point in the festival are.
Can I take my bracelet off?
No, the bracelet can’t be taken off without being ripped, and a ripped bracelet is not a valid one (you won’t be able to enter the festival anymore). The bracelet is made out of a textile material that is water resistant.
Do I have to return the bracelet after the festival?
No, you can keep it as a souvenir.
Will there be zones where I can buy food and drinks?
Yes! There will be a lot of bars, cocktail stands, drink stands and a large food zone with diverse and numerous options.
Can I bring my pet?
As much as we love pets, their access won’t be allowed in the festival area both for their safety and for the safety of others.
What objects are forbidden inside the festival?
For ensuring the safe conduct of the Festival, Untold reserves the right to restrict the type of items and devices which may be brought inside the area of the Festival.
Accordingly, the entrance to the Festival with the following is prohibited:
- Bottles (including perfume or deodorant bottles);
- Cosmetics (if they contain inflammable liquids);
- Backpacks or waist bags larger than 29cm x 21cm x 12cm;
- Feeding bottles;
- Beverage cans;
- Stick banners;
- Knives, weapons, sharp objects;
- Pyrotechnic items;
- Food or beverages;
- Umbrellas (raincoats are recommended in case of rain);
- Flammable or explosive materials;
- Professional photo or video cameras, including any type of DSLR device
- Any type of objects which may cause injury to other Participants.
- Access with the following items is allowed:
- Compact photo cameras;
- Semi-professional photo cameras;
- GoPro cameras;
- Selfie sticks (small sized and made out of light materials);
- External batteries.
- Medicinal drops;
- Asthma inhaler spray.
Any such products are allowed only if accompanied by medical letter or any other replacement document and in no more than one daily dose.
Due to the very strict rules concerning prohibited items, people in charge with Festival safety and monitoring shall carefully search each Participant and any prohibited items found on them upon search shall remain at the gates. The Organiser shall not be held liable for any such objects.